TIME®2510 Ferrous and Non-ferrous Coating Thickness Gauge
Product description:Coating Thickness Gauge
Digital Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2510 adopts two thickness-measuring methods: magnetic induction (ferrous) and eddy current (non-ferrous). It can rapidly, nondestructively, and precisely measure the thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate, and the thickness of non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal substrate. It automatically detects the type of metal to be measured. TIME2510 thickness gauge is ideal for painted surface testing, car paint inspection, coated material testing and quality control applications.
● Two principle of operation are adopted: magnetic induction (ferrous) and eddy current (nonferrous) to take non-destructive measurements
● Zero point calibration and two-point calibration to correct the system error of the probe
● Features two working modes: DIRECT and BATCH & two measuring ways: CONTINUE and SINGLE
● Statistics include the mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers and standard deviation.
● Automatic recognition of substrate.
● Memory of 600 data
● Deletion of current data, calibrated data, limit data and all data stored.
● Low battery indication and error alarm
● Buzz during operation for indication