TIME2500 Coating Thickness Meter
Product description:Coating Thickness Meter
TIME®2500 is an economical digital coating thickness meter that uses magnetic induction method to measure non-magnetic coatings (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc.) on ferrous substrates (e.g. iron, nickel etc.). This paint thickness meter is ideal for painted surface testing, car paint inspection, coated material testing, and quality control applications.
● Magnetic induction (F), measuring the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. Paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.). Zero point calibration and two-point calibration to correct the system error of the probe
● Features two working modes: DIRECT and BATCH & two measuring ways: CONTINUE and SINGLE
● Statistics include the mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers and standard deviation.
● Memory of 500 data
● Deletion of current data, calibrated data, limit data and all data stored.
● Integrated with printer to print the statists values if needed
● Low battery indication and error alarm
● Buzz during operation for indication
● Backlight for the screen
● Auto or manual shutdown