Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
Product description:Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
The OBT-9800 Spectrometer can be figured as a bench top or floor model with storage possibilities for consumables and spares. With two versions to choose from, individual requirements are sure to be met. The versions differ in the outlook but same in the optical systems. OBT-9800 Bench Top Spectrometer is most suitable instruments for the determination of various elements in different matrices.
1. High accuracy and affordable.
2. Complete analysis within a few seconds.
3. Optimized to customer requirements and optimal advisory services.
4. Extreme sensitivity due to latest CCD technology and software.
5. Adding additional analysis modules without any change of hardware.
6. Technology support and software update for free.
7. Wavelength coverage 130nm-800nm, permitting simultaneous analysis for up to 31 elements.
8. Available for routine analysis of small sample, diameter from 1mm to 8mm.
9. Humanized design, configuring as a bench top or floor model with storage possibilities for consumables and spares.
|Rowland circle of diameter
|High resolution CCD Multi detectors
|Degree of vacuum
|Auto control within 6-15 pa
|Light room temperature is controlled automatically
Digital arc and spark source/
New plasma generator
|Argon flushed with minimal consumption of Argon
|Spray discharge electrode technology
|Adjustable sample clamp
|Fe base, Al base, Cu base, Zn base, ect
|10℃-30℃, 23±2℃ is recommended
|Excitation: 700W / Stand by:100W